- Recount Saul’s experience on the Damascus road (verses 1-9). What condition was he in when he reached Judas’ house on Straight Street?
- In verses 10-12, God clearly tells Ananias to go do something. What was it, and how did Ananias respond?
- Ultimately, Ananias went to Straight Street. What happened?
- Read verse 21. Does this sound like something you would say if your were there? Why or why not?
- Read verse 26. Saul obviously hadn’t won over everyone. What did it take for the disciples to finally receive him?
- What would it take for you to make room for someone who has betrayed you? How would you go about it?
- Read verses 1-9 of Acts 9. What happened to Saul?
- Why was Ananias afraid of Saul?
- Read verses 17-19. What happened to Saul after Ananias prayed for him?
- Read verse 26. What did the rest of the disciples think of Saul?
- Saul went on to become Paul, the person who wrote many books of the Bible. Even though he hurt and scared a lot of Christians, God still used him. What does this teach you about dealing with people who have hurt you?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download