- Describe what it means for the church to be “one in heart and mind.” What would it look like to have one without the other?
- In verse 32 it says “everyone shared everything they had.” Is that possible in today’s society?
- Verse 33 lays the foundation for the church. How does the testimony of Jesus’ resurrection bring about the power of God’s grace?
- What are the specific ways in which God’s grace was powerfully at work?
- How does this passage help you understand tithing? Do you feel like the generosity shown in this passage is unreasonable?
- Describe a good “modern day” example of the church based upon this passage.
- Verse 32 talks about believers. Who are they? What do they believe in?
- What does it mean to be one in heart and mind?
- This passage is describing the first Christian church. What kind of things did they do for each other?
- What are some things we can do at Grace Chapel to be like the church described in these verses?