- Why would the disciples scold people for bringing their children to Jesus?
- What was the reason people wanted their children to see Him?
- How did Jesus respond to His disciples?
- What is the “kingdom of God?”
- What does it mean to receive this kingdom “like a little child?”
- List some specific “grown-up” things that hinder your communion with God. How does making room for children help with these hindrances?
- Verse 13 says the disciples “rebuked” the people for bringing children to Jesus. This means they were angry at them and scolding them. Why would they do that?
- What did Jesus tell the disciples?
- What do you think the “kingdom of God” is?
- In verse 16, Jesus blesses the children. What are some ways that Jesus has blessed you?