Small Group Questions
- Give a practical example of how verse 1 works.
- In verse 2, who is our neighbor? (see Luke 10:25-37)
- Who is the “you” and “me” in verse 3? What does the phrase in quotations mean?
- Read verse 5. What is the “attitude of mind that Christ Jesus had?”
- What does it mean to “accept one another” just as Christ accepted you? What is the result of doing so?
- What does verse 2 say about how you should treat your neighbor?
- Who is your neighbor?
- What book is verse 4 talking about? What does this book do for us?
- Read verse 7. What does it say we should do for other people? Why should we do this?