- Read all of Isaiah 1. What is the context of this passage?
- How does one “learn” to do right?
- What is “justice” and how do you seek it?
- What do the three types of people described in this verse have in common?
- Making room for widows and orphans involves more than just widows and orphans. Explain why.
- Think about someone you know (or are just acquainted with) that may have difficulty fending for themselves. How can you make room for them?
- What does it mean that someone is a widow?
- What does it mean that someone is an orphan?
- There are five things we are told to do in verse 17. What are they?
- If you could describe all five things we are told to do with one sentence, what would you say?